Blueprint is Seattle’s largest buyer of land suitable for single family homes, townhomes and apartments. We have decades of local experience and a hard-earned reputation as Seattle’s leading developer of small-scale, residential projects. That’s why more than 150 real estate professionals call Blueprint if their clients have land suitable for development. We will work with you as a trusted, experienced buyer, treating you and your client’s property with respect.
At Blueprint, we understand that building is at the core of all our builders do. Managing the financial aspects of construction can be a complex and time-consuming task, taking away valuable resources from the actual building.
That's where Blueprint comes in. Our fully-staffed accounting team offers builders comprehensive financial support that streamlines their operations and allows them to focus on what they do best: building.
Interested in getting started with Blueprint Accounting Services?
Accounting Services Overview
Contact Us to Get Started
- Admin setup in accounting and loan tracking systems
- Initial recording of project purchase and funding
- AP processing and coding
- Draw processing
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Credit card reconciliation
- Monthly financial reporting package
- Conversion of project to construction loan
- Cost monitoring and construction loan balance review.
- Tracking of sponsor loans
- Profit projection analysis for unit pricing decisions
- Profit distributions upon project completion
- Year-end 1099 reporting
- Certificate of insurance tracking and assistance in insurance audits
- Other services – builder payroll allocations and excise
Get Started Working with Blueprint
Sell your land with confidence. Blueprint’s experience, size, and reputation means less work and less risk for your sale.Learn More
We are the #1 source of financing for small-scale, residential projects due to our unrivaled combination of reliability and value-added services.Learn More
Design & Permitting
Streamline your project with expert design & permitting services from Blueprint.Learn More
Managing financial aspects of construction can be time-consuming, taking away valuable resources from the actual building. We’re here to help. Learn More
Do you have land you think Blueprint would be interested in? Get started by completing the form below and a member of our team will follow up with you.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.